Tybee Vacation Rentals (TVR), a dynamic, forward-thinking family owned business, is seeking a talented professional for our Human Resources Department,
Over the last 17 years we have evolved into the largest short-term property management company in the area based on our investment in exceptional people and technology. Vacation Rentals are one of the fastest growing segments of the hospitality industry in part due to the unique experience and value they provide travelers.
Tybee Vacations Rentals manages over 260 vacation homes and condos on Tybee Island and Historic Savannah and welcomed over 45,000 guests in 2016. From day one we’ve been dedicated to providing superior service, and to exceeding industry trends and standards. We are always searching for enthusiastic professionals to come and join our team.
This position requires a strong administrative skill set with a focus on administrative aspects of Human Resources. The Coordinator is responsible for the administration and the data entry for HR programs, payroll, and other employee related company initiatives. This position interfaces directly with all employees, third party administrators, benefit providers, and other vendors maintaining excellent customer service levels both internally and externally.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the office operates smoothly and efficiently and is the resource to all staff relating to general trouble shooting, problem solving of office equipment, technical questions, office practices, and workspace safety, security and general maintenance issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Duties and Functions (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Employment Administration: Prepare and maintain employee files, records and information. Manage workflow process for new hires and terminations and complete paperwork. Generate employee changes / forms for Payroll and process paperwork. Enter / update employee information pertaining to HR/Payroll in HRIS (Paylocity software) and save employment documentation to internal file server.
- Recruitment: Coordinate incoming resumes, update resume database, forward resumes to hiring managers, schedule and coordinate interviews. Assist with preparing job descriptions, post job announcements, screen applications, and conduct phone screenings, schedule applicants, check references, process background checks and coordinate drug testing. Prepare offer letters for employment. Conduct new hire orientation and complete paperwork. Coordinate and attend job fairs, new hire orientations, and other recruitment activities.
- Benefits: Oversee the day-to-day benefit plan(s) administration. Acts as point of contact and liaison between vendors and employees. Assist with scheduling benefit orientations and other benefit training. Process requests for leave (FMLA, OFLA, LTD, WC) and COBRA coordinating with appropriate parties as necessary regarding coverage levels.
- Employee Relations: Fields questions as appropriate from staff relating to employment matters, and refer issues to appropriate managers or the Human Resources Manager as required. Models positive behaviors consistent with the company mission - demonstrating ethics, competence, and professionalism at all times. Assists HR Manager with tracking coaching 1:1’s, recognition and reward programs and employee engagement surveys.
- Payroll / HRIS / Employment Systems: Updates employee information pertaining to HR/Payroll in Paylocity and other software. Prepare and maintain employee files, records and information. Generate employee changes / forms for approval and process paperwork. Audit employee self-service and PTO requests in Paylocity. Track performance review process for employees (timing, follow up, pay changes). Processes Bi-weekly payroll.
- Internal Communications: Assist in the preparation of various reports including: HR Metrics, employment and staffing reports, internal communications (birthday, anniversaries, etc.), Compensation and Benefit Statements. Manage HR information/files/links on the server. Provide employees with communication updates as needed.
- Compliance: Assists with updating employee handbook, forms and policies, bulletin boards and required postings. Complies with ADAA, FLSA, HIPAA, ERISA, I9’s, record retention and other state and federal legislation.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate company meetings, parties / picnics, lunches, Management Team off-site meetings, open enrollment meetings, New Hire Orientation, staff lunches, and other company activities in an efficient manner. Assist with the coordination of company gifts for clients, partners or employees.
- Office Management: Oversee the purchasing, storage and distribution of office supplies, kitchen, bath, building supplies, and other products. Assist with receiving and sorting incoming and outgoing mail. Orders business cards, uniforms, name tags, mobile devices, and other materials as appropriate. Maintains the condition of conference rooms, break room, general work areas, public areas, and office equipment (ie: printers, supplies and shredder). Serves as point of contact with IT/phone, and other service vendors who provide services to the company.
- Facilities Oversight: Assist HR Manager with building related services such as space management, office cleaning, workplace safety, security matters, and general maintenance upkeep. Coordinate and supervise maintenance issues, minor repairs, and service needs at TVR facilities.
- Workplace Safety: Models workplace safety by addressing and promoting safe practices in the workplace. Keeps all required safety records and documentation current and up-to-date.
- Special Projects: Complete special projects as assigned by the HR Manager, or Executive Leadership Team.
We offer Health, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of employment (1st of the month), a Simple IRA with match, and Paid Time Off